Splashes of Orange

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Autumn colors create a charming background for my grandson as he lets grandma take a few snapshots of him to celebrate his senior year.

Orange chokeberries

T-shirt dress

Last weekend I was thrilled to take my grandson to a few picturesque spots around town as we explored options for backgrounds for his upcoming senior photos. I also sold two of my t-shirt dresses and experimented with a few ideas while creating another one. Most days I have worked 8 am to 6 pm so my sewing project moves slower than I would like, so yes I can say I am glad it is Friday!! Aren't you?

Celebrating OYGIF!!

Thank you for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow October 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Beautiful photo of your grandson!

Colette S October 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Such a blessing to share in grand children teenage lives.

I've not seen those fruits...? before. I'd like to learn more.

And that dress is really cute.

You are such a good gramdmom!

Lmkazmierczak October 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Handsome grandson! Yes, I'm glad Friday has arrived...happy weekend♫ My OYGIG: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/field-yield/

Icy BC October 6, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Congratulation on the sale of your t-shirt dresses, Judy. I think you've found a pot of gold :-) there!!!

What a great grandma you're to have such a close relationship with your grandchildren!

Wandering Wren October 6, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Hi Judy
Boy was I glad to reach Friday lst week - talking of boys what a lovely young man your Grandson is. He has the gorgeous smile which seems to be saying 'I'm only letting you do this because you're my Grandmother'!!!!
Like Colette I have not seen those fruits before either.
Wrenx

mail4rosey October 9, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Senior year is a big deal! Good looking guy and I love Fall scenery for pictures!

maria October 10, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Wonderful pics Judy. It's the first time I've seen chokeberries. thanks for sharing.