Thankful Thursday ~ Discovery

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AbriGEDC0096One of the things I best love about life and watching my grands live life is to watch them discover. We love to discover; a new place to shop, an out of the way place to eat out with great food and better prices; an easier way to do things, new technology, new flavors, new skills, better and healthier foods and supplements, beautiful sights and the list goes on and on...
Abriele has discovered the flavors of many foods, the cat's soft fur (before she takes off running) toys that talk, how to suck from a straw, dogs that bark, who is tender, who is fun, that she can walk and how to say Mama and Dada among many other things. She knows how to wrap us around her little finger and how to place the pacifier and/or bottle in her mouth. She is just 10 months old and has covered so much territory, If you find life boring, watch it from the eyes of a child and you will light up with childish delight. :-) They know how to embrace each day like a magical adventure.
1. What is your favorite discovery?
2. What was the last time you experienced a new discovery?
Life is so abundant, don't let the little ones have all the fun! This post linked to two questions Thursday. Go make a few discoveries at Amanda's blog. She always has fun and interesting posts. Thank you for visiting me, take care, stay healthy and God bless!!

Jim March 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Cute granddaughter you have, Judy. Of course she will discover things as she looks terribly smart and clever. You will be amazed.

1. What is your favorite discovery?
Historic trivia always gets me.
2. What was the last time you experienced a new discovery?
Every day I have a new discovery but for the life of me I cannot remember now. Guess I did't learn much from them.

Cathy Kennedy March 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

My favorite discoveries are new places - seeing scenery for the first time, taking in regional shops or foods, etc. This doesn't happen to often, so when it does I like to max my experience.

Last week, I tried mussels for the first time. I discovered beyond a doubt this isn't one of my favorites foods. Other seafood appeal to me far better.

Judy SheldonWalker March 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I like historic trivia too. I find it fascinating. We are always tucking away morsels of info and I know you do too.

Judy SheldonWalker March 28, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I tried oysters- yuk! But I tried many other things which I now love like kiwi and pumello (sp).

forgetmenot March 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM

What a beautiful girl!!! She has a lifetime of wonderful discoveries ahead of her. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter filled with many blessings. Mickie :)

8)(8 April 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

She is gorgeous!

Anne Lyken-Garner April 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Wow! She's so big, and can do many things too. Time flies when you're a baby!

This is my period of discovery, as I'm making this comment from America. We're in LA for 3 months for my husband's job and are discovering so many different things. One of those things is how to drive on the right side of the road in an automatic car!

Icy BC April 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Who says life is boring? :-)

Having so much to do in a day can't be boring to me. I'm learning and discovering all the time, not big, but rather small things.

Your grand-daughter is getting bigger and adorable..Hope you had a great Easter!