On the Inside Looking Out

Sunday, December 2, 2012

shadow1_2012-09-24_16-42-20_446

for more >>>>

sshadow104_0140shadowy100_9992

With the first two shots you can’t tell that they are taken out of the window from the fourth floor of my job, but the third one I was on the second floor in the atrium and there is a reflection on the window glass creating a puzzling image. You can tell that they were taken a few months ago as the golden rain tree was decked out in her beautiful gold leaves and she is now bare and probably shivering in the cold.

This post is linked to Shadow Shot Sunday and I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday. Thank you for your visit. Take care, God bless and stay healthy!!!

The shadow quote for this week is:

“For centuries, the world has heard the oppressed, the downtrodden and the vulnerable cry out for their freedoms, for their rights and for a chance to emerge from the shadows of the tyranny and bloodshed that they had lived with.“ ~ Ginny B. Waite

Icy BC December 2, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Wonderful shadow shots, Judy! Why is it that you still have sun light, and we only have rain, wind, and gloomy weather here? :-)

Icy BC December 2, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Judy SheldonWalker December 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Icy, it is the same here. This is my photo archives.

Thanks for your visit. Hugs and blessings!!

Catherine December 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Great autumnal shots...lovely colours

Judy December 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I think the reflection on the glass adds another layer to the photo. (I never thought I would say that - next thing you know, I will be finding out of focus to be interesting, sometimes!!) And it is a good thing to remember warmer days!
As a teaser, I have spent the evening taking photos of old negatives, and I am excited about the results. Check in the morning!!

Magical Mystical Teacher December 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I especially like the starkness of the first shadow shot!

LindyLouMac in Italy December 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I guess the tree you call golden rain might be a mimosa looking at the leaves. :)