Flowers for Jeannie

Friday, December 14, 2012

flower collage

Flower collage

more >>>

flowers105_2480
heart of the flower105_2473
My friend Jeannie had knee replacement a few years back and had received a few gifts of flower arrangements while she was in the hospital recovering from her surgery. I took pictures of them for her and have dug them out of my archives today. framed flowers105_2484

I am praying for her healing as the knee they operated on had broken so it had to be operated on immediately. She had been scheduling surgery on the other one but had to postpone it. Now she is trying to get the first knee replaced and is in constant pain. She is having trouble getting in to see an orthopedic surgeon. This post linked to Color Connection. Thank you for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!!

SquirrelQueen December 15, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Oh Judy, I am so sorry to hear about Jeannie's knee problems. One would think the surgeon would move something like this to the top of the list for surgery. I will keep Jeannie in my thoughts and prayers.
Beautiful flowers!

The Write Girl December 15, 2012 at 8:34 PM

What a beautiful flower collage. I pray for your friend's health and recovery. God bless you!

kaykuala December 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Judy,
Knee problems will always affect a person more. One gets immobilized for sometime! I hope Jeannie can get through this fast. Nice flowers!

Hank

Icy BC December 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Christmas miracle, Judy, I believe in Christmas miracle, and that this shall happen to Jeannie..

Sending prayer to her!

goodselfme December 19, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Hope Jeannie gets knee working well soon. Blessings to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas.Christian love, Roberta

Self Sagacity December 20, 2012 at 3:18 AM

You know, I had a client that suffered from knees problem and surgery. I can't image what it is like. Hope she is doing ok now.

Rechel Aldea December 20, 2012 at 6:02 AM

so sad but i pray for the recovery and health of your friend, visiting you on CC. Christmas belen

Chubskulit Rose December 21, 2012 at 4:19 PM

It's nice to look at those flowers especially on this snowy days.

Color Connection's linky for this week is up. Come join us again.

Have a merry Christmas to you and your family Judy!