Thankful Thursday - Beauty

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Is it not our duty
To take note of God's beauty?
To admire the softness
And delicacy of the flower
The fragrance and freshness
After a summer shower?
His goodness overflows
In everything that grows
Is it not our duty
To enjoy God's beauty?

nature by God
poem by Judy

I want to hang a shingle up saying office closed to go nature viewing.

1. If you could take a day off and do anything you wanted what would you do for the day? Funny, I can't even answer that! I love doing so many different things; grands, family, sewing, crafts, nature walks, blogging, writing, photography...When I get some time to spend the way I want I feel like someone with a dozen balls in the air. :-)

2. What shortcuts have you taken to get more "me" time? One of the things I have found works for me is when I visit Mariolina or Ruby with laptop in hand. I can play with the grands, take pictures, supervise a sewing project and visit blogs. Both girls are good cooks too so I usually get a plate of food out of the deal. :-)

This post linked to Two Questions Thursday. Have your say at Amanda's.

Gone Fishing sign borrowed from here.

Dominique Goh October 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I try to schedule in ME seconds in between taking care of the kids.so that I can have breathes throughout the day being with them 24/7

Self Sagacity October 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I guess I would like to try and do nothing on this "my day." I am not sure if I could handle not touching anything and not working on something, but I would try.
2) I have skipped dishes for the day. Doing every other day showers. Multi-tasking like you mentioned. Read blogs on my phone.
It saved sometime, but it is limited what I can do on a phone.

Bing October 18, 2012 at 7:29 AM

1. Blogging and making money online. *big grin*. Being a working mom, it's really hard to find time. Actually, I am on leave now and having the feel of having 'lots' of time. I do not think I can survive though being at home. I discovered there are a lot of work at home than going to work. ha ha

2. Shortcuts? Hmmm. At work, I peek at my blog and FB when not very busy. ha ha But I guess I cannot really do that for long because guilt eats me up. ha ha

Have a nice day!

Colette S October 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Such a beautiful poem. You are a natural Judy.

1. I really don't know. Like you, I do so many things and not one thing stand out that I'd do more...so unless I'm given money and told to go shopping for clothes. Then I really don't know.

2. I stay up late. Very late. Too late :)

Happy Thursday!

Icy BC October 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM

To answer your first questions, I don't think I can do nothing if I have a day off..I am so tuned in doing many things at once, so it would be hard.

You're an expert at multi-tasking, and it sounds like fun/work/togetherness worked out great!

Jelly Gamat Luxor October 19, 2012 at 11:58 PM

share words of motivation friend
People who think negatively always sees the difficulty in every opportunity, while successful people are always looking for an opportunity in every difficulty.
Greetings, success always and I wait behind the visit: D