Thankful Thursday ~ Editing

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Corrected with Zoner

Uneven horizon unedited

We, us nature lovers anyway, are so grateful for two days of rain. What was withering, drying and browning has turned green again, if it hadn't died already. I've heard that produces prices are going to be seriously higher due to the drought. My son's yard was so dried out and now that it has rained I  took a look around. :-) He has these unusual flowers beginning to bloom. The buds are so tiny and they climb the entire length of the stems separate from the leaves then there are the stems with leaves. I will have to keep an eye on it to see what it does next. The next plant has berries on it. It starts with the white flowers which turn red then deep blue.

Mystery Berry

I love Photoscape. It is an awesome editing tool, but for these  photos I used Zoner. Sometimes I take photos and when I upload them I find out they have an uneven landscape. This has a cool little tool which can correct that issue, as you can see from looking at the second photo shown above.  Sometimes I need all the help I can get and it is nice to know that there is  tool made just for my goofs. lol

Amanda has a meme which she hosts every Thursday called Two Questions Thursday. With all the wonderful people that participate there I am hoping that just one of them might know the name of these mystery flowers, please.

Thank you for your visit. It is deeply appreciated. Take care, stay health and God bless!!

Cathy Kennedy August 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Are these photo tools free on the net or did you buy the software?

Ruthinian Gregoire August 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM

just dropping by to say hello.

Icy BC August 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I have no idea what that plant is called or the flowers!

Did you zone out the questions? :-) or was it the question about the plant? My brain is fuzzy right now with little sleep..

⊱↫PreciousKD↬⊰ August 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM

You did great with editing your photos! They turned out tidy and neat.

Self Sagacity August 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Sorry Judy! I don't know the name of the flower. Yes, Photoscape is an awesome tool. I use it in many ways. Your photos look good, I don't see those having need any help.

JamericanSpice August 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I have no idea what these flowers are dahlin' but I know I want to try photoscape! :)

Happy Friday Judy!

SquirrelQueen August 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Judy, I'm not a 100% sure but your mystery plant reminds me of American Pokeweed. Do the berries turn a dark reddish color?

You might want to research it more. If it is pokeweed it has medicinal qualities. I would be interested to hear what you find about this plant.

trochoimienphi January 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM

You did great with editing your photos! They turned out tidy and neat.