Thankful Thursday - Baby Faces

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

innocent baby

Grandbaby

Babies are just darling. You just want to hug and kiss them. Their faces display so many emotions that you can't help but be drawn to them. When I hear about someone hurting a baby it is just unfathomable to me.  It crushes my heart. They are totally dependent upon us for care. I believe that is why God created them to be so endearing and precious. He wanted them to tug at our heart strings.

1. How old is your baby? Mine is 26 and he is the father of this baby. :-)

2. Do you have any grands yet? Well you already know the answer of that one for me. :-) If you don't yet, just wait. Grand babies have a way of wrapping you around their little finger and keeping you there!!

This post linked to two questions Thursday. Please take a moment to stop in. I know you're busy but you won't be sorry. God bless and stay well!!

Cher August 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM

awwww, your grandchild is sooooooooo adorable. kisses and hugs!!!
babies are angels. :)

SquirrelQueen August 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

She is adorable, I love those innocent looks. She will be breaking hearts one day.

My stepdaughter is 21. No grands yet, she is still in college so there is plenty of time.

Icy BC August 23, 2012 at 4:56 AM

1) My youngest baby is 13!

2) I don't have any grandkids just yet.

Your granddaughter is adorable! Yes, she will have her way with you, since you're such a sweet grandmom :-)

Cathy Kennedy August 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Babies are adorable and just look how precious your grandlittle is!

My baby is 18. He certainly doesn't look like a baby these days, but sometimes he acts like one. Nah, not really! I just like teasing him about it is all.

Nope, I don't have any grandlittles yet. Our two daughters are married. The oldest is now separted from her hubs and the youngest has only been married going on 6-months. I realize the days are numbered, though. It'll be a joy when we are blessed with grandkids of our own.

Self Sagacity August 24, 2012 at 1:56 AM

that face is very special. those eyes can just suck you in. I don't have any grand kids yet...i am not sure if I want to be wrapping some kids' fingers right now...I already have my share for the moment, but I heard stories, it is much different being a grand parent. I can wait for that though.

Self Sagacity August 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM

1) my baby just turned 5, that's trinity.
2) no grand kids yet, but I can't imagine what it is like to be a grand mom.

JamericanSpice August 24, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Such a little darling! I myself want to smoochie her.
I'm always smooching my little ones.

1. I have two :) 7yr old boy and a 5 yr old girl.

2. Not yet. I have many many years before this.
I hope I live to know this feeling of being a grand.

I think I'll be the grands my kids didn't have to their kids.

Anne Lyken-Garner August 25, 2012 at 4:52 AM

I'm a long way from being a grandparent. My youngest just turned 11.

She's so precious. She already has an expression that shows how sweet she'll be.