Look out and Look up! Thankful Thursday!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family

Just today I heard this said "Look out and look up" and quickly popped within my head... and God will fill your cup...

Look out and look up
God will fill your cup
I've no treasures in my pocket
I don't even own a locket
My treasures are safely found
Where many more do abound

All tucked within and overflowing
Within my family ever growing
And in the  beauties that I see
Constantly all 'round me
Yes, look out and look up
And God will fill your cup

The inspiration came from a comment received from Colette and God's many, many gifts....

This is my baby boy, my new daughter in-law,  Mariolina, and our new baby. My four children have blessed me with many grands and even some great grands.  I get teary eyed just thinking about them. The only reason I work so much is that I have bills to pay, and also would love to give them the world  because they ARE the world to me. I would love to just sit around them all the time, play with the babies and have heartfelt conversations with the older ones.

How about you? What do you love best?   Join Amanda at Two Questions Thursday!

Thanks for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!

CHAN LEE PENG July 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Sweet and lovely family.

Jim July 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Congratulations, Judy! :) She's a cutie!

Yes, the kids, grands, and the greats are all to be enjoyed. And 'enjoy them while you can' because they or you won't always be able to do that.

My count: five kids, six grandkids, and two greats. So far.

Jim's Two Questions

Icy BC July 19, 2012 at 5:43 AM

I do love my children most in the world, and try my best to provide for them.

Lovely picture of them, Judy!

Self Sagacity July 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

yes, I second that! I love to sit around and talk with my kids. The best time is when they all are around, and we talk about the stuff we did when they were young. It is the most rewarding momments in life. I can't say enough how much that really satisfies me.

JamericanSpice July 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Congratulations to the wonderful additions to your family Judy. It is such a continual blessing.

Thank you for the mention. I'm glad I could be of inspiration.

Ahh did you see? I saw your article on Focus on the family? Wow! Such a great piece!

Q: I love best my children. There's just something that is absolutely pure about their loves right now and even when that changes, I know our bonds will never be broken.

As I tell people and them all the time, no matter where you are, or what you are doing, or even when you die. Your family will always know you and remember you and be thinking about you. They cannot help it. Now you are always apart of something and someone.

Happy weekend J.

Judy SheldonWalker July 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Your expressed thoughts are always so inspiring and moving. I truly appreciate them. If everyone was as family oriented as we are it would truly be a nicer world.

Blessings!

Anne Lyken-Garner July 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM

It's such a blessing, Judy. God has blessed you with a large family to love you, and for you to share your love with.
Great verse. I wish the happy couple all the best.

Mumsy July 23, 2012 at 5:44 AM

They look so happy together! I am so glad you have them around, and they are blessed to have YOU in their lives.