Thankful Thursday - Health

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nothing touches the heart
Like a baby's smile
All the pain and discomfort
Now worthwhile
The sleepless nights,
The stomach upsets
The swollen feet,
As bad as they get
Are just a faded memory
Placed in the past
The sweet little bundle is home
At last...

Grandma Judy

We are so happy to now have Faith home with us. She is such a pretty little girl and you would never guess her struggles to see her now. God is so good.  We give Him all the glory for bringing our little one out of the danger zone and home safe and sound.

Have you had a recent miracle which you know for certain that God played a part in? This is our second miracle baby. The second one who went down to 1 lb. 2 ounces before gaining weight. I have only one question tonight, but if you check in with Amanda at Thursday Two Questions there are sure to be more questions. Join in the conversation. We are interested in what you have to say.

Thanks so much for your visit. Take care, God bless and stay healthy.

Cher February 2, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I consider both Kyla and Baby Gian miracle babies. God is responsible for bringing such adorable angels in our lives.

Praise God your sweet little bundle is home at last!

Cathy Kennedy February 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Absolutely. My DD#1 was a passager in a serious car accident. The car hit a ditch and flipped over totally it. There were no airbags, just seatbeats which she was using. She walked away with no injuries other than being stiff and sore. That's a miracle!

Self Sagacity February 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM

oH WOW! it is unbelievable how small she was. She is beautiful and healthy looking now.

I can't remember of hand, that just means I am not in a grateful state of my right now, I am sure that it will come to me if the moment was right. Ok- one of those moment just came...it was when my first born was a baby. I did something totally stupid as a first time young mom...he just ended up with a little scratch and cries - but it could have been a terrible accident. God was so good to me- it was unbelieveable. I would have probably go insane should it turned out any other way.

Kate February 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Visiting from 2 Question Thursday. You are so right that God is good!! While it wasn't terribly recent, our little girl (who is now almost 2) shouldn't have ever been, according to the calendar. Many blessings to you!!

Judy SheldonWalker February 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Cher, you are so right. We are each one of us a miracle of creation.

Thanks and God bless.

SquirrelQueen February 3, 2012 at 3:24 AM

I remember you telling us about Faith's problems when she was born. To look at her now it's hard to believe it the same child. She looks so healthy and happy.

Our lives and those of our families and friends have been very uneventful the past few years so no miracles to report. Not that I am complaining, I hope this trend continues for a very long time.

JamericanSpice February 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I remember Faith. I'm sooo glad she is home with you now. Thank God!

Yes. recently I was saved from an accident. It was quite disturbing the circumstances since I do try to be so careful.

Happy Friday!

Anne Lyken-Garner February 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Oh... Bless. Judy, this is such a difference from the first pictures. This is truly a picture of health if there was any.
God bless you and your family. My kids are truly miracles.

Icy BC February 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I saw her pictures on Redgage! She is growing beautifully, and is a miracle for sure!

My recent miracle that I experienced is a guidance from God to handle the situation I'm in gracefully!