Sharing God's Beauty with my Friends.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I go no where without the camera, not even to the bathroom, not that I have had much occasion to use it in there...so it was no surprise when Jeannie and I were out at K-Marts the other day that she and I both were going oooh and aaah over the leaves changing colors and digging in our purses for our cameras. We also fed some friendly sea gulls who patiently waited while I searched in my car for snacks. I think we were more tickled by our photo captures than our bargains. We happened to snag some novelty socks up for $.99 each. :-)

If you would a liberal dose of sunshine hop on over to Mellow Yellow Monday and get yours! Thanks so much for your visit. Take care and have a  blessed week!

SquirrelQueen September 19, 2011 at 2:36 AM

It looks like fall is being to show its colors over your way.

I am just imagining you and Jennie whipping out your cameras at the same time and snapping away! Looks like you had fun.

Icy BC September 19, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Yellow cheers up the Monday blues, isn't it..Our leaves are turning brown!

Icy BC September 19, 2011 at 5:46 AM

The leaves are turning colors fast now, Judy! I went out and shoot some on Sunday too. Very pretty photos.

Ms. Burrito September 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM

We have some trees in full yellow color here already. I'll post some next time.

Cathy Kennedy September 20, 2011 at 5:16 AM

I can't wait to take in the autumn foliage experience. I had worried with so little rain we would have much to show for it, but I saw on the news the other day a gentleman from UT saying we are going to have a good season for colors. Thanks for sharing your photos. I think it's grand you such a little shutter bug snapping pictures left and right. =D Keep it up!

Anne Lyken-Garner September 20, 2011 at 6:49 AM

Autumn is definitely coming. And we didn't even have a proper summer!

We have similar trees here with those leaves. They always remind me of tamerind leaves. This is a fruit tree that grew in South America when I was a little girl.

♥~Judy~♥ September 20, 2011 at 8:00 AM

I love fall colors. If only they did not beckon in the snow...:-)

Anne, I used to buy tamarind in NY and make delightful drinks. I miss those. I haven't seen them in Mi.

☆☆Mumsy September 21, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Great photos, Judy! We had so much rain so most of the leaves skip all the beautiful colors and go straight to brown.