God was Busy Today So were the Clouds!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

God was busy today
So were the clouds
We had to hurry
To beat the crowds

There was a game playing
But Faith was waiting
I had to see her today
No more hesitating

Tiny little Faith
With her silky hair
Laid quietly
As if she had no care

She stretched and posed
For Grandma to capture
Her little image
From her head to her toes.

Gods hands were busy
Caring for our little ones
For our daughters and
For our sons.
~
Life from God
poem by Judy

The sky was extremely busy today. The University of Michigan was playing against Notre Dame in Ann Arbor today and hubby was taking me to meet my grand daughter who was born on the 16th of last month at the University of Michigan hospital. I was anxious to see her and hoped we would not have to endure bumper to bumper traffic to get there. The clouds were dancing across the sky and some of them were quite dark and it could storm quite heavily as we have had quite a few recent storms. After seeing our sweet little angel and counting her fingers and her toes (they were all there), I noticed this unusual picture. From a distance I thought someone had made a puzzle of the U of M hospital but upon closer examination I found that it was pictures of the staff there. Amazing. All of the staff there make up the total "picture." Get the picture?

Thanks so much for your visit today and for your prayers. Take care and God bless.

Ruthi September 11, 2011 at 6:40 AM

God is indeed busy everyday and so are we. However, God never takes a break to listen to our prayer so let's keep on praying.

I am so busy now Judy and my alibi is - I am working as Ed Tech now too at the same school where I am also a Site Leader for the Before and After Child Care Program of the YMCA. I am working 12 hours. I practically open and close the school's door. Whew. I am not complaining because I asked God for this and now I am happy. You take care.

☆☆Mumsy September 11, 2011 at 6:55 AM

I hope she is getting better and stronger each day! God bless..

LindyLouMac in Italy September 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM

What a special post for your granddaughter. I hope she will be home with her parents one day soon.

Anne Lyken-Garner September 11, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Aww, Judy. She's soooo sweet. I've prayed for the family and for her. God willing, all will be well.

Such a sweet, little thing.

tractorgal September 11, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Judy she is sooooooooo..cute God bless her and keep her healthy and safe. Thank you for all your comments on my blog too. LOL!

betchai September 12, 2011 at 9:38 PM

God is so busy everyday taking care of all of us, how blessed are we to have a very busy God. hope your granddaughter has gained strength now and getting better and stronger each day.

Self Sagacity September 15, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Oh my gosh, the little baby. This is the hardest times when you have to watch them so tiny and so helpless. But so PRECIOUS!

SquirrelQueen September 15, 2011 at 4:00 AM

Aw, she is just adorable. I hope she is doing better and gaining some weight.