All things Yellow

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leaving work Friday, I walked through the four floor building that we work in. There are various tenants there and this particular little guy sat outside the closed bridal boutique on the second floor. The yellow caught my attention immediately.

I found these the week end before last while shopping with my future daughter in law Mari. I had never tasted yellow watermelon so I bought a slice. I took pictures before biting. See? But it tastes the same.  How did they do that?
This is from last week end. At the open house of my grand daughters I enjoyed a photo collage they had created of my grand daughters. So I took pictures of some of the pictures of my granddaughters. These two are Monie and her cousin on vacation last year at Myrtle Beach. The lily was photographed in front of my place of employment. So there you have it; some of the mellow yellow things I have enjoyed the last two weekends. For more yellow join us at Mellow Yellow.

Thanks for your visit. Take care and God bless.

♥~Judy~♥ July 11, 2011 at 12:21 AM

I have received two comments but both have links in them so I could not publish them. :-(

clavs July 11, 2011 at 3:32 AM

happy MYM! I hope ypu could visit mine: http://ladyofthereel.blogspot.com/2011/07/mellow-yellow-monday1.html
clavs

mercedes scott July 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Judy, love this post! Yellow watermelon! That sounds fancy! Love the pics of you and your daughter... Happy Monday :)

CHAN LEE PENG July 11, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Yellow is good to look at. Bananas are yellow and are good to relieve stress.

♥~Judy~♥ July 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Mercedes, I have a pic of my grand daughter and her cousin, but none of me posted here. Thanks for the visit.

chubskulit July 11, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Lovely yellows, this brightens up the start of the week!

My Mellow Yellow's urlhttp://www.meetourclan.com/2011/07/fun-birthday-celebration.html Have a great week ahead!

clavs July 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Hey! there Ms. Judy, I think it was me who owe you an apology? I didn't know such thing that affect our blog site for I am new in this business. It was so stupid of me, I have been doing that for quiet sometimes already, I feel sorry for the others got victimized of these. Now that I know, I would never ever do it again, that means I will also have to delete comments on my post who put their links on it. Thanks for that info. Ms. Judy. have a great day!
clavs

forgetmenot July 12, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Lots of nice "yellows" here!. I've never tasted yellow watermelon. I'll have to look around at the grocery store or farmer's market for one. Have a "mellow" week. Mickie :)

Anne Lyken-Garner July 12, 2011 at 6:04 AM

Nice photos, Judy. Your granddaughters look very happy. Have a great summer and enjoy all things yellow :-)

Icy BC July 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I like the collage you put together, and your grandchildren looked very contented..

SquirrelQueen July 14, 2011 at 1:28 AM

What a lovely batch of yellows you found in the last two weeks Judy. I have never seen a yellow watermelon but I'll keep my eyes open for one.

Lovely shots of your granddaughters.