Bear fruit

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

As I passed a gorgeous blooming tree on the highway, I remembered the one around the corner I had taken pictures of last year. I wondered if it was blooming yet so (of course) I drove around the corner. From a distance, it was not spectacular, but upon closer inspection....

I was not disappointed and I hope God is not disappointed in me. I hope that I do not get in the way of His beauty shining through me.
“Either make the tree good and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt and his fruit corrupt; for the tree is known by his fruit.”  Matthew 12:33

This post linked to Today's flowers and Outdoor Wednesday! Take care. Thanks for visiting me and God bless!

Read the poem here.

JudyKate May 4, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Don't you just love it when buds and blooms appear on trees? Your beautiful stunning photos are a true example of this aspect of nature. Take care, JudyKate

Icy BC May 4, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Beautiful blooms, Judy! With all the rain we have, the flowers came and went before we could enjoy them..

LindyLouMac in Italy May 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Calling by to visit another Outdoor Wednesday participant, that blossom will look so different when the sun shines.

Anne Lyken-Garner May 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Are these magnolias? This time of year is very special, as so many living things show off their magnificent beauty.

Denise May 4, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I'm glad you stopped to take these lovely photos. Thanks so much for sharing them.

JamericanSpice May 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM

This is so touching. I was just praying tonight for the struggle within me.

Thank you for sharing. It's wonderful to see this tree have another story.

SquirrelQueen May 5, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Gorgeous blooms, I love your last one of the pink on the gray sky. Isn't it wonderful, everything is coming to life right now.