Balls Rayanna can't fetch

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a short time ago, Jeannie was getting her knee replaced. One night another friend joined me and we both visited her, but as we pulled up we both looked at one another and asked "What are these?" They look like giant jingle bells. We wondered if they had anything to do with any of the hospital communications? Do you have any idea? By the way, Rayanna is my mother's cock-a-poo and she loves to fetch.

Question 2. A writing site, Triond, has responded to our request regarding  raising quality and is sponsoring  a quality challenge this month. Articles of high quality, ones that receive more reads outside the Triond community and longer viewing time will be eligible for a $5.00 cash bonus. What topic would you be interested in learning more about? If you are interested in participating, signing up is free and writing here is easy. Sign up here.

This link posted to Thursday Two Questions. Thanks so much for your visit. Take care and God bless.

Collectibles Mercantile May 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM

1. Well obviously Santa left his "Jingle Bells" there while dashing through the night on Chirstmas Eve :D

2. I have heard about Triond and many of my writer friends write for Triond but I've yet to check it out.

Self Sagacity May 5, 2011 at 2:19 AM

I have never seen them before, so I don't know. But I guess it has to do with the electricity how it's disbursed.
I like to learn more about building a real following. :-)

SquirrelQueen May 5, 2011 at 4:57 AM

It would be funny if Rayanna wanted to fetch those balls.

I believe those balls are to warn planes about the wires, I see them a lot on the long spans of wire over the Columbia and Snake rivers here.

I'm not sure about the articles but I have been reading a lot lately about technology advances, cloud computing as an example.

Icy BC May 5, 2011 at 6:45 AM

1) I have never seen any thing like that, so I don't know!

2) I'm thinking about Triond's writing challenge, though I feel there are so many loop holes in their requirements.

☆☆Mumsy May 5, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Those balls are interesting looking, but I don't know what they are for.

To me, the publisher has the absolute control of quality content. If they don't publish one long paragraph and pass it as an article, would there be any "junk" on their site? They ought to practice that one area in quality publishing first!

Margaret Duarte May 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM

I guess I'll answer both question at once. I don't know wha those balls are, so why not do a post on all those crazy things out there we hardly notice, but when we do, we're stumped as to what they are?

Lui May 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM

They're red UFOs ;-) and Rayanna won't be interested to fetch it. However, it might be interested to fetch her :-O

I am interested to read about personal accounts which is what blogs are all about.

♥~Judy~♥ May 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Collectibles, maybe he did! they certainly look like jingle bells. I have been writing at Triond since midsummer 2007. I met IcyBC, Chan, Anne and many other wonderful people there.

Judy, if I offered a prize for a correct guess, you would have won it. lol

Cloud computing? Now you have picqued my curiousity!!

Icy, you are probably right, but I am entertaining the idea. I can use an extra (ha! it's NEVER extra!) $5.!

Amanda, I think Judy is right. I do think they are to show aircraft where the wires are as they are near the landing strip and helicopters do transport patients.

As far as loyal followers, you have some. I hope I am one. At times life overflows and I have trouble finding a moment to myself. I am seriously trying to curtail my time online as the doctor feels it is effecting my bp. He has had me in his office so much of late I am about to see if I can draw a pay check. :-) Several nights of writing and visiting my friends online til 2:00 am and getting up at 6 to go to work are paying a toll. I lose viewers every time I slack up on making my rounds. :-( Who can blame them? I don't!)

Mumsy, I know what you mean. Have you seen what ehow is doing to its writers?

Margaret that sounds fascinating. Now to think of a few more ufos. lol

Lui, I like human interest too. I hope no one or thing does anything to Rayanna. She is Mom's baby.

Stacy Uncorked May 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I really like Collectibles Mercantile's answer - Santa left his "Jingle Bells"! :) We have some on wires near some farmlands where they have planes fly over to spray the fields, so I'm guessing if you have planes or helicopters flying in the area, that deters them from flying into the wires! :)

I'll definitely have to check out Triond...I'm intrigued! :)

JamericanSpice May 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM

I've seen them and wondered too what they were. I do want to know.

2. I have not heard of Triond before.

Happy Weekend!