Stylish Bloggers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life is overflowing
No matter where you're going
The beauty is showing
And its wonderful knowing
That there is a God above
Who blesses us with love
And grants us glorious skies
Before our very eyes
~
Nature by God
poem by Judy

Cathy Kennedy has kindly awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I have had trouble finding fifteen new blogs to pass on the award to, but I had no trouble finding worthy bloggers. If I have not offered the award to you and you are interested, please take the award and post it proudly on your blog, then find recipients and pass the award on. I am certain the goal of giving and receiving of blogging awards is to share what we have such an abundance of; talent, beauty, and wonderful words. The rules state I am to share 7 things about myself. I hope I do not bore you because I find each and everyone of you so fascinating and feel that I am pretty ordinary.

1. I am grandmother to 24, great grandmother to 3 and there are 2 more grandchildren on the way.
  2. I was raised a Quaker. I started attending the Quaker Friends church with my second grade school teacher.
  3. We attended second grade in the country in a one room schoolhouse, and this is where I developed my love for drawing.
  4. I have written poetry since fifth grade, and had a song published then.
  5. I have a passion for writing and for alternative health, so I combine the two.
  6. I have a greater passion for Christ.
  7. I am truly blessed with many wonderful friends online and off. I count them as precious gifts.

Please visit the recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award and congratulate them:

Thanks so much for visiting me and God bless!

Anne Lyken-Garner March 5, 2011 at 3:34 AM

Congratulations on your award, Judy. You work very hard to find time to blog. You deserve it!

Did you know that you have one person twice on your list?

Also, God has abundantly blessed you with the richness of family. You're very wealthy. Family is your most important fulfilment, so God has given you a world full of them.

http://www.thehealthassist.com/ March 5, 2011 at 8:11 AM

Sis, you have worked very hard blogging, make sure you have had enough of rest.

LindyLouMac March 5, 2011 at 9:25 AM

I did not realise you had more than one blog, just calling by to thankyou for your recent visit to News From Italy. These skies are simply stunning!

Donnie March 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM

What a wonderful list of things about you. You have been blessed. You are definitely a Stylish Blogger.

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 5, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Anne, Chan has two blogs listed here both about health. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Take care and God bless.

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 5, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

Take care and God bless.

Self Sagacity March 6, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Judy, Thanks so much for thinking of me. I appreciate it a ton! It certainly has been wonderful to be blogging buddies with you and everyone I have met through IcyBC. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been as joyful the last year! Blogger Love.

Angelgirlpj March 6, 2011 at 8:21 AM

The pictures are gorgeous. If you ever need a break, when I go to the Cottage on Dewart Lake, I attend the Friends Church there. You are welcome to come with me!

~✿~Icy BC March 6, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Congrats on the award, Judy!

Your photos of the sky are beautiful and your poem is always precious..

James March 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM

That is such a beautiful sky! Wow!

SquirrelQueen March 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Congratulations on your award Judy, you are indeed a stylish blogger.

Your sky photos are beautiful and filled with color. Lovely words as well.

forgetmenot March 7, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Congratulations on your award, Judy, and I am honored to accept one from you. Lovely, insightful poem. I enjoyed reading all about you--wow, you must keep busy with grandchildren--what a blessing. Thanks again. Mickie :)

Linnea March 7, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Thank you for thinking of me and honoring my blog. I enjoyed reading a little about you. That's so cool that you have so many grandchildren! Wow! Love these skies too. Thanks for stopping by!

JamericanSpice March 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM

I'm sorry I'm late.
I've been sifting through thousands of email and can barely get through. Life is on the busy path at the moment at home so I see everything later online.

Congrats on this lovely award and thank you for sharing. I have it displayed on my blog and will share soon.

I hope you'll have a wonderful week!