A Little Bit of my Weekend

Monday, February 28, 2011

Poncho entertains Jeannie and I while we do the laundry. I caught him admiring himself by looking at his reflection in the window by his cage. When I came by with the camera, he was only too happy to pose.

Buddy seems to be jealous. He started squawking. I think he wanted his picture taken too, but he is not allowed out of his cage because the owners of the laundromat tell me he tends to take off.

I had to work Saturday morning. I pulled into the parking lot at 7:35 and was greeted by this sunrise.

This greeted me at home.

Saturday night Jeannie and I stopped at Meijer for a few groceries and prescriptions. We could not resist walking through the flowers while we waited for the prescription to be filled. We enjoyed the kalanchoe and orchids.

Join us at Sylvia's From Over the Hill and share a little corner of your world with us. We'll share ours with you!
Thanks for visiting and God bless. Don't forget to visit Sylvia!

forgetmenot March 1, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Poncho and Buddy are quite colorful birds. Beautiful sunrise--you must just keep your camera handy all the time. Very smart idea--you never know when you will see sometime great to photograph. Mickie

CHAN LEE PENG March 1, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Poncho and Buddy are very cool ya! U need to get your camera ready while they are standing in front of you.

SquirrelQueen March 1, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Poncho and Buddy do seem to enjoy the attention of your camera, they are both beautiful.

Thanks for the flowers, it's been windy and raining here all day so some color is very nice.

Donnie March 1, 2011 at 9:05 AM

They are really cute and it looks like you had a full weekend.

Anne Lyken-Garner March 1, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I actually love that snow fence. It looks rather architectural. Hope you've been well. I've been away (from the Internet) a lot lately.

Self Sagacity March 6, 2011 at 3:24 AM

I love the yellow on the parrot's head. All that snow...beautiful but cold...