It's Cold but Pretty!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa gave Marolina an early Christmas present when she visited us last week end and she so generously shared it with us. We took her to the City Night Lites and she took many pictures with her new Samsung digital camera. She was having a bit of a problem emailing them to me so the quality is not as good as the original photo, but still much better than the ones I took. My little point and shoot cannot correct all my errors. lol She took the first two and I took the last one. Mine was in daylight, so less challenging. I so admire those with a steady hand and photography skills.

I hope you are enjoying the beauty of the season. Take care, God bless and Merry Christmas!

This post linked to Outdoor Wednesday!

HollyC December 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Hi! I love seeing the Christmas lights every year and I can tell that these lights were wonderful! Just looking at that tree makes me cold, but then I get cold when it's 70 degrees out! I'm from the south! Thanks for sharing. Happy Outdoor Wednesday and Merry Christmas!
~Holly

Donnie December 22, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Those lights are cute but that tree is beautiful. It could be on a Christmas card. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Ann December 23, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Such a pretty tree, you don't need any decorations.

CHAN LEE PENG December 23, 2010 at 9:06 AM

They are pretty. I wish I could touch on them. :-)

SquirrelQueen December 24, 2010 at 8:35 PM

The lights are pretty. I think one of my favorite sights at Christmas is all the light displays. My favorite photo however is your tree, that is beautiful.

Judy, I hope you and your family have a wonderful and very
Merry Christmas!

Judy

♥-Icy BC-♥ December 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Beautiful photos from both of you..Have a wonderful New Year!

Self Sagacity January 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I think you have many photos I like. so skilled or not, your photos are quite entertaining.