What are the two tools you cannot live without?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here is a picture of my friend's pug. She is such a sweet dog. Have you ever noticed that you can get up and stay in your pjs all day and a dog really doesn't care? I mean, really! If you leave your hair uncombed (I wouldn't) and your face undone (I would), she wouldn't care or even notice.

She wouldn't, but I would. There are two things I must do before facing the world. I must brush my hair (and teeth) and put on mascara. Yup, I do not feel right without a couple of strokes of mascara. How about you?

What are the grooming tools you cannot live without? This is linked to My Two Questions. I think this is a great theme idea. They've got us all buzzing. Take care & God bless!
THIS

Teresa aka JW November 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM

My two tools of beauty that I must have: my flat iron and my foundation.

Love the pug pic.

Lui,Heaven November 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Grooming tools probably would be Toothbrush and Hairbrush!

My dogs are more groomed than me most times! Ha!

Self Sagacity November 10, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Well- I don't think I am going to be much inspiration now. As of late, I have gotten into the habit of no makeup whatsoever. I used to work in the corporate world, and dressing up and making up are the requisites. Since I am a stayed at home mom now, I be lucky if I get to comb my hair.
The only makeup I do now, is a rubber band or hair clip in my hair.
I can not live without those two.

Margaret Duarte November 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Since you only give me two tools to choose from, I'd say my tooth brush and my hair brush. But thank goodness, I'm not limited to two. My list is quite long. A far more practical answer would be my stove and my refrigerator.

Luna Miranda November 11, 2010 at 12:14 AM

handsome dogie!
so true, my dog doesn't care if i haven't brushed my teeth yet--he kisses me good-morning, anyway.:p

i couldn't leave the house without a lipstick on. but for the past few months, i don't wear lipstick anymore. makes me curious.:p

a toothbrush is very important to me, and a hair brush.

SquirrelQueen November 11, 2010 at 2:39 AM

What a cute pup, those eyes are so sweet.

If I had to pick two items I would have to say hairspray and mascara. I could always run my fingers through my hair but it refuses to say in place without spray. I have long lashes but they are very light so I really need the mascara.

♥-Icy BC-♥ November 11, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Hi Judy, are your questions for human or for canine? I will answer both :-)

For canine--nail clipper, and a comb/brush.

For human, me--toothbrush, and shampoo!

Donnie November 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I'm a simple kind of gal so it would be a toothbrush and a hairbrush. Pugs are so cute.

DoanLegacy November 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Animals tend to love us just the way we are, and the tools for them would be pooper-scooper, and fetch toys!