Thankful for the warmth inside

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving was a beautiful day, inside that is. Outside it was foggy, cold, and rainy! The wind was fierce. I haven't checked yet to see if my garbage cans and lids are still at home. :-) We had a wonderful time with family and enjoyed delicious food and company. I hope yours was just as awesome. Please join us in our skywatch Friday. I am interested to see what the sky looks like in your neck of the woods.

Take care and God bless!

Visit Skywatch Friday

Sylvia K November 26, 2010 at 12:04 AM

So glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving -- in spite of the weather! Ours wasn't much better, but we had a great day, too! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Anne Lyken-Garner November 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM

It's freezing here, but like you, I'm warm on the inside.
We had a meal with American friends last night. Thanksgiving is not a holiday here, but I'd like to think I thank God for His blessings every single day of the year.

♥-Icy BC-♥ November 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Your sky still looks better than mine..We had rain and high wind for the last two days..

Ruthi November 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I am thankful for the warmth that friends like you are sharing with me.

Steve Finnell November 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM

you are invited to fololow my blog

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Thanks Steve for following mine and God bless! I will be right over to visit. :-)

covnitkepr1 November 28, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Weather doesn't seem to matter when family and friends gather to give thanks.
I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

SquirrelQueen November 29, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving despite those stormy looking skies.

CHAN LEE PENG December 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM

You had had a great time for thanksgiving! Cheers, sis!