In the Pink

Saturday, July 24, 2010

in the pink

The same building where I found the lovely window reflections had a number of flower beds boasting a variety of stunning Zinnia blooms. The flowers were labeled with tags from the donors and were in memory of their loved ones.

If you are thinking of giving me flowers after I go I would rather have them be live blossoms that can be enjoyed for a longer time frame than picked flowers, but don’t call the florist yet as I hope to be around for a long time. :-) The center bouquet was taken at Kroger's in their floral department.

I hope you are feeling “in the pink” this Saturday and to keep you that way, please check out more pink photos at Pink Saturdays and enjoy the rest of your week end! I wasn't able to join this week, as I just discovered the site but that does not stop me from promoting the idea. :-) Take care & God bless!

Icy BC July 25, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Beautiful pink zinnias, Judy..I love them, and I had one blooming in deep pink..

DoanLegacy July 25, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Gorgeous collage of beautiful pink zinnias!

Joanne July 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I love zinnias. We have a small zinnia garden where we plant zinnias of varying heights and colors. It's a beautiful expression of summer right now, in full bloom right until autumn. Even better, it attracts gold finches, hummingbirds and monarch butterflies. Happy Sunday to you :)

ruthi July 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Yes, I'm feeling "in the pink". Nice mosaic.

CHAN LEE PENG July 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Ok, I'll join you pink flowers and pink sister. :-)

SquirrelQueen July 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Love all of the different pinks in your collage. Pink is a beautiful color but for some reason I have very little of it in my planters this year, I guess I was in a yellow mood when I picked out the plants.