Silly Photo Contest

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GEDC7843 Beautiful brown inquisitive eyes looked up at me until the camera snapped that is…It also looks like my hands were none too steady.

GEDC7756
Looks like a faceless child and a headless dog…

GEDC7757
I was getting a bit frustrated by the fast moving dog and my inability to get him in a picture so my son in law came and held him for me. Well this is better. I finally got him later on in the day after the children wore him out.
GEDC7758

GEDC7812

That’s more my speed. :-) For more silly photos check out Judy at SquirrelQueen. Aw come on, not all your photos come out perfect, do they?

SquirrelQueen June 15, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Ha, I love it! There is nothing like trying to take photos of animals but pets seem to be the hardest sometime. I have very similar photos of my cat.

Thanks for playing along Judy, this challenge was even more fun than I had imagined.

Sandra June 16, 2010 at 6:49 AM

first things first, your dog is beautiful.
I have so many dog photos i can't even count them, i used to keep the silly ones like these and then deleted them thinking i would never need them, then along came silly photo blooper day. these are perfect and they tell the story. thanks for joining us silly photographers

Judy Sheldon-Walker June 16, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Judy & Sandra, I deleted a pic of my cat's tail. He turned and ran away on me and that's all I got. This is a fun contest and I enjoyed playing.
I could probably fill my blog with photos I've discarded!

Have a blessed day!

Icy BC June 16, 2010 at 9:42 AM

A series of silly photos, Judy! Believe me, I have plenty of these too..

Krista June 16, 2010 at 12:37 PM

These are SO adorable! I have lots like this too; the subject decided at the last minute to move off somewhere else. Jimmy is pretty good because I tell him how handsome he is and he eats that right up. The cat couldn't care less. Stupid hoomans. lol

Judy Sheldon-Walker June 16, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Icy and Krista, thanks for the visit. I have deleted most of these pics. I just read about the contest at Squirrel Queen's so I saved some. :-)