There’s a New Kid on the Block

Sunday, May 9, 2010

GEDC5828
The blogging block, that is.  Have you ever had a friend that would follow you to the ends of the earth? I have.  When I raved about Triond, she joined and she doesn’t even like to write.

She told me about SOAPhoto.com so I tried that.
Then I told her about redbubble.com and we both have accounts there. We also belong to Facebook and Twitter.

Now we have created a blog for her because she is a sharing individual. She has a passion for nature and photography. She would love to share her photos with you.

Because she is quite comfortable on her tractor, we have nicknamed her “tractorgal” and decided to call her blog Tractorgalsgalleria.  I went to visit her today and she had three posts created before I left. I think we have found her niche. She was grinning ear to ear. She is a wonderful and talented person and deserves to be happy, so I am thrilled to see her that way. If you can spare a moment, please check her out and leave her a comment.

Thanks for visiting me today. Take care and God bless.

Icy BC May 9, 2010 at 6:41 AM

You're a wonderful friend, Judy! God bless you.

Journaling Woman May 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM

I will leave her a comment, but first Happy Mother's day!

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Icy, God has blessed me; with wonderful friends. They make it easy to be a friend. :-) Have a wonderful mother's day!

Teresa, I know you will be spending time with the "doctor" who you have done such a fabulous job of raising.

Thanks for your visit and have a blessed mothers day. Hope your computer is up and running shortly and thanks for visiting Jeannie.

DoanLegacy May 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Gorgeous shot of that rose, and I will check out your friend's blog when I have a bit more time to squeeze in..

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 10, 2010 at 6:24 PM

D L, boy do I know about squeezing time - you know it must be dry, it doesn't even drip. :-)

Take care & God bless!

SquirrelQueen May 13, 2010 at 4:15 PM

What a gorgeous rose, great work on that one Judy.

Is the the friend you have mentioned in the past? Great to hear she has finally come to Blogger. I will drop by and leave her a comment.

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 13, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Judy, she is one of my two friends that I spend a lot of time with. The other one refuses to get internet. Maybe she doesn't want to become eccentric like me. :-)