My Backyard Mysteries

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GEDC5618 When life seems to come at me from

all angles and there are no answers to be found

I drop what I am doing, go outside and walk around

GEDC5613 GEDC5633 GEDC5644 GEDC5636 There is so much to amaze me, so much to astound. GEDC5648 Not one seed have I planted, nor bulb within the ground, but God has shown His glory and it’s all around. I find it in the tree tops, in the tall blades of grass below. There is so much beauty and it’s every where I go……..

Icy BC May 12, 2010 at 6:53 AM

Beautiful poem, Judy! I feel the same way..The beauties in our world sometimes lift my spirit.

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Icy, it does lift my spirits. My yard is small, but it's my little area of the world, kind of like my blogs, except in my yard I am always finding something new and interesting (kind of like your blog). :-)

Joanne May 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I'm a walker and so agree with you. I like to walk anywhere and everywhere I can, and it is so much more than walking. It is observation and reflection and inspiration and peace, and more! From my own little garden, to the beach, to Manhattan, it doesn't matter where. There's something about the whole walking process ...

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 12, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Joanne, I used to walk from one end of Manhattan to the other and also the Bronx. I walked over when I lived there. I didn't know you were in NY.

Thanks for the visit and God bless.

SquirrelQueen May 13, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I love both your photos and poem, well done Judy.

One of the most relaxing things to me is to walk in nature. There is always something new to see and old friends to visit.

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 13, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Judy, there is something about walking through the grass and trees that is totally relaxing. I love it. God definitely knew what He was doing!

Ruby May 22, 2010 at 1:26 AM

Hmm.. it kind of adds a whole new meaning to "stopping to smell the roses" huh? Sometimes people can get so wrapped up in the fastlane we know as life but somtimes it's good to stop, take a breather and look at all God has done/giving us.

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM

You've got it sweetie. God doesn't want us to head through life so fast we miss His gifts.

Have a blessed day, see you later today, Love, Mom

Tractorgalsgallery May 23, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Thank you for the comments you are one of the best friends I have ever had.Also for being there for me to help me, get my blog turned around boy was I ever in a mess!!!!!!!!, LOL girl

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 23, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Jeannie, you are as good or better to me than I am to you. Love you, girl! Judy