Watery Wednesday

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GEDC3445 GEDC3447 GEDC3444

For more watery photos visit WateryWednesday.

Icy BC April 28, 2010 at 7:10 AM

I like that branch over the water. The leaves are green and the berries are red..just so pretty!

A Garden of Threads April 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Beautiful water shots, the composition is great. Have a great day.

Journaling Woman April 28, 2010 at 7:48 AM

Very beautiful, Judy. Love these. I can hear the water running it course.

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM

J Bar, Hootin' Anni, Icy, and A Garden of Threads, I've visited your entries & highly recommend them!

Teresa, I miss your posts. I hope you get your computer issues resolved.

Thanks for your visits & God bless!

Serline April 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM

What are the fruits on those trees? Edible? Yummy?

Self Sagacity April 28, 2010 at 11:59 PM

The water looks so refreshing, and I like the way you took it behind the branches, special effects I might say. :-)

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Serline, the red berries were there all winter. I thought I saw birds eating them, but now they are loving white flowers. Thanks for your visit.

S.S., this is taken at the grand river. We have a strip running through many places in town, and this one is jut two blocks from my job. They have a park.

Have a blessed day!

Sanna April 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM

There is red in every photo... I like!

Ann April 29, 2010 at 4:17 PM

The water is a lovely backdrop for the beautiful green leaves and red berries. Very nice

CHAN LEE PENG April 29, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I agree with others. The water looks refreshing and cool. I wish I could swim in it, but it may get polluted to swim, right, sister?

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 30, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Chan, there are signs posted because of the dangers of the fast current. It is not safe to swim in. There have been drownings. I would only view it. Thanks for the visit and have a blessed day!

SquirrelQueen May 2, 2010 at 4:23 AM

A beautiful view of the water especially thorough those lovely green branches. The berries are a nice splash of color. Great shots Judy.

Judy Sheldon-Walker May 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Judy, thanks! I was thinking about you yesterday when Jeannie and I were taking pics of this squirrel. We think it was eating an iris bulb. I knew my pic would not stack up to yours, but it is fun trying! :-)