Wordless Wednesday - What am I?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CHAN LEE PENG March 31, 2010 at 6:14 AM

The first pic- the green tree seems like a horse is standing with all its four legs opened widely, while drinking water from the ground. Great pics, sister!

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 31, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Chan, you are so clever. I am trying to find out what kind of tree it is because it has such an interesting shape.

Take care & God bless!

Icy BC March 31, 2010 at 7:19 AM

It has an interesting shape for sure, Judy! It would be scary to see at night too, but I saw a bunny on the ground :-)

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 31, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Yes, Icy, there is a ceramic decoration beneath it. You are good! It sits outside the animal shelter, and I am curious about what kind of tree it is. There grounds are nice.

Thanks for your visit. Take care & God bless!

betchai March 31, 2010 at 7:48 PM

it looks very interesting, i do not know what it is though, it looks like a pine, only that it bows to the earth

Journaling Woman March 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM

It is a big green friendly monster who wants to make friends. I see a book deal, Judy. The Friendly Green Monster Book :)

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Betchai, I've never seen a pine shaped like this. The shape made me think of a weeping willow but it certainly is not a willow. :-)

Teresa, I love your imagination! God for it!

Take care & God bless!

Self Sagacity April 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

It is a house ;-) for the squirrels and critters.

DoanLegacy April 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Wow..your header is gorgeous, and the blog made over is so pretty too!

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 1, 2010 at 8:14 PM

SS, so that's what it is! You are so right!
DL, thanks so much. I had some help from a very special friend. She is priceless!

Take care & God bless!

Ruthi April 2, 2010 at 6:44 AM

What struck me was the bunnies underneath the tree. It was a nice sight especially this time of the year. Happy Easter to you.

And by the way, I love the new website layout... your header is amazing.

Anne Lyken-Garner April 2, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Awww. This is amazing. Is it a weeping willow pine sort of tree? :-) The bunny is hiding in the shade. What a great find.

Deanna April 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Hi Judy,
I love the new look of your blog! It looks more like a Wordpress blog than one from blogspot. I'm snooping around since it's been a while since I visited.
Cheers :)

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Deanna, thanks for the visit and the compliment.

Take care & God bless!

Judy Sheldon-Walker April 2, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Anne, that is exactly what I thought - a cross between a pine tree and a weeping willow? Thanks for the visit.

Ruthi, the bunny is hiding so the children don't see him until Easter.

Take care & God bless!

SquirrelQueen April 3, 2010 at 6:06 AM

What an unusual tree. I almost looks like someone took a bunch of pine garlands and hung them from a pole. I've never seen a tree like that before.