Blessings for Haiti

Sunday, February 7, 2010

God bless God's children in Haiti. They are our brothers and sisters. Their need is our need as our father is theirs.

Enchanted Oak has kindly offered to donate $2.00 to the Heartline Ministries for every post submitted on February 6 or 7, 2010 linking to theirs. These funds will be used to help those in Haiti.

The criteria is simple. Post items you feel blessed for and link back to Enchanted Oak. It's a simple request and I am grateful for the opportunity. Please follow suit. We can praise God and help His children simultaneously. How sweet is that?

I have so much to be thankful. Here are just a few of the blessings I am grateful for:

We're blessed with sunshine illuminating the sky
As fluffy clouds roll on by
The beautiful blues catch my eye
Thankfully my camera is nearby.

I love the way the trees reach high
Climbing, towering into the sky
From their branches hang baby trees
Carried away by a breeze

Planted without any help from man
All because it is God's plan
God is the master of all things
And for this reason my heart sings.
I'm blessed for God is the giver of all things.

Gd bless

Icy BC February 7, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Beautiful photos Judy, and yes this is such a good cause by the generosity of Chris at Enchanted Oak!

Judy Sheldon-Walker February 7, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Icy, thanks for commenting. I am glad for the opportunity to support something so worthwhile.

Take care & God bless.

Enchanted Oak February 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Judy, this was a beautiful poem and hymn to our Creator Father. The abundance in your life shines like a beacon in it. Thank you so much for wanting to be part of our little benefit for Haiti. You're post number 96... I know we're going to reach $200 tonight, and a private donor has offered to match what we send. What a blessing is that?
May God continue to give you more than you ask or imagine.
Chris from Enchanted Oak

Judy Sheldon-Walker February 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Chris, thanks so much for the opportunity through your generosity!

A match! Who can doubt His goodness?

Have a blessed day!

SquirrelQueen February 9, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Your poem is beautiful as are the photos of the trees. What Chris is doing is a wonderful thing, it is exciting to see the donation grow.

Anne Lyken-Garner February 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Beautiful pictures and verses, Judy. This is a wonderful thing to do. We've been so blessed.

Judy Sheldon-Walker February 9, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Judy and Anne, you are so kind and supportive. God is good.

Take care & G♥d bless.