Wordless Wednesday - Window Reflections

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SquirrelQueen December 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Nice reflections Judy. Is that snow I see when I enlarge the first couple of photos?
Judy

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Yes, Judy, it was snowing. I took them from inside on my lunch hour. I prefer not to be outside when it's cold. lol

Thanks for the visit and God bless.

CHAN LEE PENG December 8, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Some hidden meanings behind the windows. Thanks, sister!

Icy BC December 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Great reflections on the windows! I stay inside too when it's cold..

Journaling Woman December 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I don't blame you for not going out today. It was in the teens here.

The windows are very cool.

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Chan, it's cool to look at and in windows at the same time. :-) I was just enjoying the view from the 2nd floor landing at work during lunch.

Icy and JW it is 13 today here and snowing even more furious.

Thanks for the visits and God bless.

Anne Lyken-Garner December 10, 2009 at 5:04 AM

I can't believe it's cold enough there to snow already. You may be in for a lovely white Christmas. It's still just wet and windy here.

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 10, 2009 at 7:27 AM

Anne, thanks for visiting - it is 13 below today & windy!

Take care & God bless!

SquirrelQueen December 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Hi Judy,

It's snowing here today but probably not as cold as where you are. The snow effect on my blog is a quick and easy little widget. The link is

Hope you are having a good weekend,
Judy

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 13, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Judy, I have to work Saturdays all this month so the week ends are even shorter. :-) Thanks so much for the widget. I'm going to try it. It is really cute on your blog.

Take care & God bless!