Wordless Wednesday - Orchids

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SquirrelQueen December 2, 2009 at 4:33 AM

Beautiful orchids, I love those colors.
Judy

♥♥ tuğçe♥♥ December 2, 2009 at 5:54 AM

awhhhhhhhhhh so lovely orchids are always among my favs
hugs

tony December 2, 2009 at 7:00 AM

The orchids are very pretty. nice shots

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 2, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Judy, ♥♥ tuğçe♥♥, & Tony, thanks so much for your visits.

I love orchids too, but I am not too successful in raising them. :-)

Radka December 3, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Beautiful blog, have a nice day Radka.

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Radka, thanks so much for your visit.

Take care & God bless1

Salitype December 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM

WOW! and i seldom type in capital...

i have never seen a flower as exquisite as these, quite captivating!

it must be difficult to grow one and quite costly, too.

lovely, lovely indeed!

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I killed mine, but read later that you are not supposed to water it, but give it a couple of ice cubes so they can melt slowly. If I ever buy another I will do my homework first because I hate to lost a "patient". :-)

Anne Lyken-Garner December 8, 2009 at 8:08 AM

They are really beautiful. That top one looks like an animal, almost like a bee, doesn't it?

DeAnna December 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Hi Judy,

Very lovely flowers. You must live somewhere warm - we have snow here!
Sorry you had problems posting to my blog, but the second post came up fine. Thanks for being a regular visitor to Write Moms.

Cheers,
DeAnna

Willie a.k.a Reptoz December 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

There are two flowers i love in this world : Roses and orchids.

Judy Sheldon-Walker December 8, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Anne, I love orchids and had never really noticed them until I received one as a gift after my father died. Unfortunately I did not know how to care for it. The flower is quite intriguing in shape.

DeAnna, these were found in Meijer. It's cold here. In fact it has snowed three or four times already..
I love your blog. You are so helpful and informative. Thank YOU!

Willie, I love most all flowers.

Thanks everyone for your visits. Take care & God bless.